I ship zachary quinto with myself
did i allow u to have fun without me
DO YOU KNOW WHAT I JUST REALIZED
If there were hunters out there like Sam and Dean, or a secret organization called Torchwood, or the Doctor showing up, or fairies or wizards or demigods or whatever,
the ONE thing that would keep it completely secret
is if someone wrote a book or made a TV show about it
because by doing an internet search, all that would show up
would be the show or the book
and people will assume it’s fiction
but… what if?
(Source: nowlifeissweetlikecinnamon, via skarosoul)
do you ever wonder how people even find your blog
Not to mention all the other money that furries generate that go to charity:
Each year, Further Confusion donates money to selected charities. Funds are raised both from its charity auction and from a direct grant given by the convention itself. The following charities have benefitted since Further Confusion was founded:
- 1999: ($3,500) Coyote Point Museum and Therapy Pets
- 2000: ($6,000) The Cartoon Art Museum and Friends of the Sea Otter
- 2001: ($7,240) The Oakland Zoo and The Barry R. Kirshner Wildlife Foundation
- 2002: ($5,200) The Comic Book Legal Defense Fund and Tiger Touch
- 2003: ($6,000) Pets Are Wonderful Support (PAWS) and The Seymour Marine Discovery Center
- 2004: ($10,000) Bay Area Bears and The Exotic Feline Breeding Center
- 2005: ($10,000) Therapy Pets and Friends of Lulu
- 2006: ($15,000) Wildlife Companions and the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund
- 2007: ($16,000) Golden State Greyhounds and Stanislaus Wildlife Rehabilitation
- 2008: ($22,000) House Rabbit Society, Rattie Ratz, and Wildcare
- 2009: ($16,000) Mountain Lion Foundation, and Guide Dogs for the Blind
- 2010: ($18,114) Therapy Pets, Guide Dogs for the Blind, NARF Animal Rescue, Best Friends Animal Society (Haiti disaster animal rescue)
To date, the total amount donated to local charities by Further Confusion stands at $119,054.
AND AND AND! Look how happy that kid is petting the soft, big puppy! You can raise all the money in the world, but that kid will NEVER forget being able to pet the big puppy. THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is why I stay a furry, despite all the negative connotations of the group. And yes, that money for charity, it’s amazing stuff.
Thought it was interesting to reblog all these listed charities. I was wondering which specific ones conventions had donated to.
This makes me happy.
In the UK there is a con to raise money for protecting Scottish Wildcats
Always nice to see this circle back to my dash.
Also very in the spirit of our own raffle that is starting this monday. Details will be announced at the Live stream tonight and posted officially tomorrow YUP.
To follow all posts related to the raffle. simply follow the fyfraffle tag
Not a furry, but I think this is great.
when you follow someone for their blog and then realize that they’re super fuckin hot it’s like buying a snickers bar and finding $200 inside
a girl walks into a classroom wearing a spaghetti strap shirt. immediately every boy within a 50 yard radius gets a raging erection. the teacher attempts to present a lesson but to no avail, no one can hear over the sound of every male student masturbating to this girl’s shoulders. why couldn’t she just wear a long sleeved shirt